How to file an amendment Form 1040X


This video is not intended to be tax advice. Seek your own tax professional concerning your own tax situation

If you need to make a change to your tax return, you must file an amendment using form 1040X. You may need to file a separate amendment for your state. Check your state’s website for more information.


Book a tax consult here:

Where to Mail your Amendment




You may also like